Thursday, April 16, 2009

my music chart : AMBLAS (Ajang Musik Barat Lima Belas) per 12 April 2009

1. -1- Perfect Symetry – Keane
2. -4- So Close So Far – Hoobastank
3. -8- Butterfly – Jason Mraz
4. -6- Just Dance – Lady Gaga
5. -2- I Gotta Find You – Joe Jonas
6. -9- Breakeven – The Script
7. -3- Love Letter to Japan – The Bird & The Bee
8. -N- Jai Ho – A.R. Rahman + The Pussy Cat Dolls 
9. -5- My Life Would Suck Without You – Kelly Clarkson
10. -N- Party In Your Bedroom – Cash Cash
11. -14- About You Now – Miranda Cosgrove
12. -12- I Like You So Much Better When You’re Naked – Ida Maria
13. -N- Denial – Sugababes
14. -7- You’re My Stars – Stereophonics
15. -10- I Love Pop Music – Ben Lee
out. -11- Away – Enrique Iglesias
out. -13- We Will Not Go Down (Song For Gaza) – Michael Heart
out. -15- I Hate This Part – The Pussy Cat Dolls
HP. Details in The Fabric – Jason Mraz + James Morrison
HP. Lalala – Demi Lovato
HP. There’s Nothing Else I Can Say – Lady Gaga
HP. Love Story – Taylor Swift
LY1. With You – Chris Brown
=======================================
-00- last week position
-N- new entry
out. outsider
LY1. Number One Last Year
HP. Hits Preview

No comments: