Sunday, February 1, 2009

my music chart : AMBLAS (Ajang Musik Barat Lima Belas) per 25 Januari 2009

1. -2- Slow Dance With A Stranger – Danger Radio
2. -8- Decode – Paramore
3. -1- Hot n Cold – Katy Perry
4. -4- A Little Too Not Over You – David Archuletta
5. -6- Best of Me – Daniel Powter
6. -3- 1234 I Love You – Plain White T’s
7. -10- Human – The Killers
8. -N- I’m Outta Time – Oasis
9. -5- Standing In The Rain – Jamie Scott
10. -12- I Don’t Care – Fall Out Boy
11. -7- Disturbia – Rihanna
12. -N- Love Love Love – James Blunt
13. -9- If I Were A Boy – Beyonce Knowles
14. -14- Don’t Believe In Love – Dido
15. -11- Right Now (Nanana) – Akon
out. -13- Miss Independent – NeYo
out. -15- Womanizer – Britney Spears
HP. My Love – Celine Dion
HP. Everyone’s Addict – Lily Allen
HP. It’s You – Lala
HP. This is Me – Demi Lovato + Joe Jonas
LY1. My Heart Draws A Dream – L’Arc En Ciel
=======================================
-00- last week position
-N- new entry
out. outsider
LY1. Number One Last Year
HP. Hits Preview

No comments: