Monday, September 1, 2008

my music chart : AMBLAS (Ajang Musik Barat Lima Belas) per 31 Agustus 2008

1. -2- Say All I Need – One Republic
2. -6- I’m Not Gonna Teach You – Black Kids
3. -8- Stop and Stare – One Republic
4. -4- Labels or Love – Fergie
5. -1- Lucky – Jason Mraz + Colbie Caillat
6. -9- The Bird And The Worm – The Used
7. -3- Magic – Robin Thicke
8. -11- Take A Bow – Rihanna
9. -12- Always Be My Baby – David Cook
10. -5- Help Me – Alkaline Trio
11. -N- Boys – Ashlee Simpson
12. -14- Sweet and Love – Augustana
13. -7- That’s Not My Name – The Ting Tings
14. -N- 7 Things – Miley Cyrus
15. -10- Things Have Changed – Panic at The Disco
out. -13- That’s What You Got – Paramore
out. -15- The Time of My Life – David Cook
HP. One Step At A Time – Jordin Sparks
HP. Over & Over – Nya Jade
HP. Viva La Vida - Coldplay
HP. Forever – Chris Brown
HP. Your Guardian Angel – Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
LY. -1- Umbrella – Rihanna
=======================================
-00- last week position
-N- new entry
out. outsider
LY. Last Year
HP. Hits Preview

No comments: